Padtech can take your plastic components from prototype to high volume production quantities.
- Prototyping – 3D Print, Stereolithography (SLA), CNC machined models or parts
- Selection of Material – choose resins (ABS, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PC/Acrylic Alloy, PC/PBT Alloy, TPO, etc) to meet requirements for strength, resistance to the environment, cost and agency regulations
- Tooling – make the tool for injection molding
- Injection Molding – producing plastic parts in high volume quantities with repeatable quality and precision with multi-shot molding capability to allow for multi-colored parts, metal inserts (threaded, pin, stud, etc) and elastomer over-molding.
- In-Mold Decorations – inserting graphic overlay into an injection mold resulting in better protection of graphics and eliminating the need for adhesives.