Some parts need to be produced through multi-process fabrication. Padtech's flexible manufacturing partners can produce parts using any of a number of processes including:
- Bending / Cutting
- Punch Press
- Progressive Stamping
- Laser Cutting
- CNC Milling and Turning
- Water Jet Cutting
- Heat Treating
Additional services include:
- Anodizing, Hard Anodizing with Color Match
- Plating / Selective Plating
- Powder coating
- Chemical Etching
- Silk screen printing
Padtech specializes in industrial housings and tools in the metal fabrication market.
Extruded & Machined
Padtech provides exceptional quality metal extrusion and machined products with tool and dies to offer customers quick turnaround services. Additionally, we offer an extensive range of surface finishes – color and hard coat anodizing, powder coating and bright dipping.
Padtech’s metal extrusion and machining capabilities include:
- Tool and Die Manufacturing
- Post Extrusion Milling/Turning
- Surface Finishing
Cast & Machined
Padtech uses die casting to produce cost-effective high volume metal parts with aluminum, zinc and magnesium alloys. Our capabilities cover not only die casting, but also machining, finishing, plating, and painting.
Benefits of die casting include:
- Consistent quality even for high volume parts
- Cost-effectiveness in high volume parts
- Complex-shaped parts with high tolerances can be easily manufactured
- Longer tool life
Post-casting services include:
- Surface Finishing – shot blast, vibratory finish, thermal de-burr, clean, coat, plate or paint
- Machining – drill, ream, tapp, grind, etc.
- Join and Finish